Parker Gabriel and Steven M. Sipple give three keys for Nebraska against Oklahoma on Saturday.
As featured on
Wide receivers Omar Manning and Zavier Betts and tight ends Austin Allen and Travis Vokolek are all part of Nebraska's roughly 85-man travel roster.
The placekickers on the trip are senior Connor Culp and freshman Brendan Franke. That's the same setup Nebraska had at Illinois, too.
- David Carroll: Get used to it
- Task force makes large heroin bust at Alabama Highway hotel
- Twitter suspends GOP Rep. Jim Banks for misgendering Biden appointee
- Authorities search Illinois canal for Stacy Peterson’s body, her sister says
- Think everything’s expensive now? Get ready for what’s next
- Man charged with murder in Acworth shooting out on house arrest
- City seeks to fire Chicago police sergeant accused of arresting CTA employee for refusing to drop a misconduct complaint
- Police: No evidence of abduction attempt at Harbin cardiology building
- FBI finds unidentified human remains and items belonging to Brian Laundrie at Florida park
- R. Kelly was on suicide watch after conviction in New York, lawyer says as trial date set in Chicago case