From a controversial trade up the draft board to acquire Utah State quarterback Jordan Love in the first round to the addition of some much-needed defensive reinforcements in the seventh round, the Green Bay Packers were busy during the 2020 NFL draft trying to improve a team that fell one win shy of the Super Bowl while also building for the franchise's long-term future.
Brush up on the backgrounds of the newest members of the Packers below with the Wisconsin State Journal's recap of Green Bay's 2020 draft class:
As featured on
Released by the Packers on the eve of training camp last year, Mike Daniels was limited by injuries last season with the Lions.
Among the drawbacks of the Packers' virtual offseason: Aaron Rodgers and LaFleur haven't been able to make adjustments to the team's offensive language.
Packers' defensive coordinator Mike Pettine said the team's run defense must rebound and learn from what went wrong without experiencing a hangover from it.
- Three people charged with cruelty to children
- $30 million investment, 75 full time jobs expected for logistics operation in Adairsville
- Investigators keep digging on double homicide case in Rome
- Georgia reports 21 COVID-19 deaths on Memorial Day, Floyd County cases rise by 1
- Report: Clerk scratched off lottery tickets while at work
- Report: Cedartown man choked woman
- UPDATE: Second person arrested on charges related to double homicide investigation
- Rome couple faces drug charges
- Lindale man charged in the traffic death of mother, son
- Wearing a mask to protect others is an intentional act of kindness