The University of Wisconsin athletic department released renderings of upcoming renovations to Camp Randall Stadium.
As featured on
The project to transform rows of bleacher seating into indoor club spaces, small loge boxes and rows of chairback seating is expected to be ready for the 2022 season.
The Badgers' non-conference schedule is full through the 2027 season with the exception of one opening in 2026.
- After getting his DNA results, he messaged a stranger: I think you might be my father
- Tallapoosa circuit judge faces formal charges by state commission after investigation
- Massive search continues for Polk County woman
- Republicans counter Willie Nelson, Beto O'Rourke rally to support Texas Democrats in D.C.
- Calhoun woman killed in Highway 53 wreck
- Northwest Georgia Public Health Director: 'This is a very worrisome time'
- Man hospitalized after Wesley Chapel Road shooting
- Police pursuit ends with crash, fatality, multiple injuries and arrest
- Two arrested in Perkins for child molestation and enabling it
- Cherokee County man charged with child molestation