- Beau Evans Capitol Beat News Service
Georgia Sen. Jen Jordan, an Atlanta attorney and Democrat, announced Wednesday she is running for state attorney general against the Republican incumbent, Chris Carr.
- By MARY CLARE JALONICK and KEVIN FREKING Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden said Tuesday that “never has there been more strain” on the U.S. Capitol Police as he honored Officer William “Billy” Evans, the second officer on the force to die in the line of duty this year.
- By DAVID EGGERT Associated Press
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — The leaders of three-dozen major Michigan-based companies, including General Motors and Ford, on Tuesday objected to Republican-sponsored election bills that would make it harder to vote in Michigan and other states.
- Dave Goldiner, New York Daily News
Former President Donald Trump slammed health officials Tuesday for halting Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine amid blood clot concerns — and dredged up an old election conspiracy as a possible reason for the pause. “The results of this vaccine have been extraordinary but now (its) reputation will be permanently challenged,” Trump said in an emailed statement. The former president urged the ...
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Former vet clinic manager pleads guilty to stealing over $250K in funds
- Pepperell grad returns home after more than two months in Atlanta hospital.
- Valdosta fined, stripped of wins, banned for 2021 playoffs
- Updated: Atlanta Police: Runaway girls have been found and are safe
- 'Defund police' bill passes in Georgia as gun carry, protest crackdown stumble
- Lumber prices a big contributor to increased cost of housing
- NYC man kills girlfriend and her 2 girls as his own daughter hides in terror on 9th birthday
- Georgia to ease COVID-19 distancing, gathering restrictions amid vaccine push
- Floyd County Jail report for Friday, April 9 - 8 a.m.
- New Ball plant producing recyclable cups by the hundreds of thousands daily