305 East Sixth Avenue
P.O. Box 1633
Rome, GA 30161
Circulation Department - Phone: 706-290-5200
To share a news tip, submit a Community Calendar listing or make a general inquiry about the news, please email the newsroom at email@example.com. Or call 706-290-5252.
|Doug Crow||Vice President of Operations||DCrow@rn-t.com|
|Jeremy Stewart||Sports Editor||JStewart@rn-t.com|
|Severo Avila||Features Editor||SAvila@rn-t.com|
|Doug Walker||Business Editor||DWalker@rn-t.com|
|Blake Silvers||Roman Record Editor||BSilvers@rn-t.com|
|Kenya Hunter||Young Romans Editor||KHunter@rn-t.com|
|Diane Wagner||Editorial Page Editor||DWagner@rn-t.com|
|Tara Guest||Sales Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephanie Justice||Advertising Representative||SJustice@rn-t.com|
|Tessa Barker||Sales Representative||TBarker@rn-t.com|
|Kelcie Davis||Sales Representative||KDavis@rn-t.com|
Classified Advertising Department
|Jennifer Futch||Recruitment Ad Specialist||JFutch@rn-t.com|
|Tiffany Morgan||Classified Advertising||TMorgan@rn-t.com|
|Rob Broadway||Pressroom Manager||RBroadway@rn-t.com|
- By Beau Evans Capitol Beat News Service
A federal judge Monday blocked a Georgia law from taking effect that would ban most abortions after a heartbeat is detected, marking a pivotal decision in a case that has enflamed passions in the state for more than a year.
- Dave Williams Capitol Beat News Service
ATLANTA -- Georgia’s citizen’s arrest law has a history of racism and encourages civilians lacking law enforcement training to take the law into their own hands, civil- and human-rights advocates said Monday.
- From the Office of US Rep. Tom Graves
The U.S. House Committee on Appropriations passed a number of funding bills last week that included provisions drafted and championed by Rep. Tom Graves, R-Ranger.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Restaurants on the rise in East Bend shopping center on Turner McCall
- Police seek community help to clean up home of elderly man with cancer
- Schools’ COVID-19 threat level: Red
- Rome, Floyd County commissions discuss masking mandate pros and cons
- Old apartment complex to get a facelift with new owner
- Traffic stop leads to false imprisonment, battery charges for Rome man; passenger also arrested
- Floyd County Schools to push back student first day to Aug. 13, in-person graduation plans canceled
- Hopeless without Hibachi: The true cost of quarantine
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday July 11, 8 a.m.
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest for Rome man