PHILADELPHIA — A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an appeal of President Donald Trump's last significant legal challenge to Pennsylvania's election results, setting the stage for his campaign to potentially appeal the case to the U.S. Supreme Court. A three-judge panel of the Philadelphia-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit declined to overturn the case, which had been ...
WASHINGTON (AP) — As the ravages of the novel coronavirus forced millions of people out of work, shuttered businesses and shrank the value of retirement accounts, the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged to a three-year low.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government recognized President-elect Joe Biden as the “apparent winner” of the Nov. 3 election, formally starting the transition of power after President Donald Trump spent weeks testing the boundaries of American democracy. Trump relented after suffering yet m…
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government recognized President-elect Joe Biden as the “apparent winner” of the Nov. 3 election on Monday, formally starting the transition of power after President Donald Trump spent weeks testing the boundaries of American democracy. He relented after sufferin…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Report: Rome woman stole 28 packets of lottery tickets from Rockmart Highway gas station
- Second Pick O' Deli location going into former Fuddruckers building
- Calhoun Walmart reopens after closure for COVID cleaning; anonymous employee speaks out
- Rome man charged with aggravated stalking
- Rome man charged with felony child molestation
- Alabama fugitive captured in Rome
- Fights, gunshot: Police respond to separate incidents at rec department
- Report: Man accused of threatening another man with a firearm
- Georgia Power’s land buys: The utility giant’s quiet purchasing spree could shield it from coal ash cleanup expenses
- Cobb Elections addresses shredding at Jim Miller Park