- By BRIAN SLODYSKO Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — A year before her election to Congress, Marjorie Taylor Greene searched for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at her Capitol office, taunting the New York Democrat to “get rid of your diaper” and “talk to the American citizens,” as shown in video unearthed Friday by CNN.
- By Alan Fram and Mary Clare Jalonick Associated Press
WASHINGTON — House Republicans elevated Rep. Elise Stefanik to a leadership post Friday, highlighting how the party whose lodestar has long been conservative policies increasingly views allegiance to Donald Trump as its indispensable key to electoral success.
- By John Bailey JBailey@RN-T.com
The Floyd County Republican Party is seeking to have a larger presence in the 14th Congressional District.
- By ALI SWENSON Associated Press
A graphic calling the East Coast fuel supply crunch “Biden’s Gas Crisis.” A tweet speculating that gas stations running dry was an “INSIDE JOB.” A meme depicting the president and vice president cheering about the “Green New Deal” in front of a snaking line at a fuel station.
- By Dave Goldiner New York Daily News
Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the House floor and reportedly berated her for supporting “terrorists” — prompting AOC’s staff to call for better security in Congress. The Wednesday confrontation, first reported by the Washington Post, began when Greene tried to get the progressive lawmaker’s attention in the chamber by calling out her ...
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Rome businessman sentenced to 20 years in prison for 2019 shooting
- Cedartown shooting leaves one dead, police request public's help
- Editorial: The NRA vs. reality: The gun lobby cannot hide from cold facts
- 3 men charged with possession of child pornography
- FBI names pipeline cyberattackers as company promises return
- ‘I don’t remember a lot’: Parents of missing Alabama baby speak out about bizarre disappearance
- Sheriff hosts celebrity golf tournament with UGA football coach Kirby Smart
- Kemp: Georgia to cut jobless benefits to push people to work
- Gunman in Colorado birthday party shooting killed 6 people because he wasn’t invited, police say
- AdventHealth signs $635 million agreement to buy Redmond Regional Medical Center