- By Kim Chandler Associated Press
MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Breaking with other Southern GOP governors, Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey extended her state’s mask order for another month Thursday but said the requirement will end for good in April.
- By Beau Evans Capitol Beat News Service
Legislation allowing undocumented students to pay in-state tuition for Georgia public colleges and universities cleared a major hurdle in the General Assembly on Thursday.
- By LISA MASCARO and ZEKE MILLER Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden and Democrats in Congress are jamming their agenda forward with a sense of urgency, an unapologetically partisan approach based on the calculation that it’s better to advance the giant COVID-19 rescue package and other priorities than waste time courting…
- By Brian Slodysko Associated Press
WASHINGTON — House Democrats passed sweeping voting and ethics legislation over unanimous Republican opposition, advancing to the Senate what would be the largest overhaul of the U.S. election law in at least a generation.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Two injured, one dead after collision on North Avenue
- Local investors buy Shrimp Boat, want to bring the restaurant back to its franchise days
- Father and son killed in West Rome wreck
- Hilaria Baldwin welcomes sixth child
- UPDATED: Shooting suspect in custody after anonymous tip
- Redmond nurse plans to open special needs farm retreat in memory of daughter
- Ex-etiquette: Trouble with a family business
- Tigers for Tomorrow opens Saturday
- Restaurant inspections for Gordon County for Feb. 27, 2021
- Rome City Commissioners ready to move on River District improvement plan