The Floyd County Jail issues intake reports twice daily, at 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. This is the morning report for Monday, September 14.
- FCS superintendent recommends closure of Cave Spring Elementary, Glenwood Primary for 2022 - hearings, board vote would be needed to proceed
- Sugar Valley man charged with child molestation, aggravated sexual battery
- Monthly health topic: Prostate cancer screening could save your life
- Letter from Sheriff Ralston: A very special thank you
- In memory of the person I never knew
- Private investors interested in large section of the Martha Berry Boulevard corridor
- Report: Rome man towed away 2003 Dodge Caravan, said he thought the owner didn't want it
- Annexations involving three communities being considered by city leadership
- Man, woman still in critical condition after Hardy Avenue shooting
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday September 19, 8 a.m.