Runners in the Gary Tillman Clocktower Memorial 5K Road Race makes their way over Clock Tower Hill Saturday morning. The weather was in the 40…
Two runners smile as they make their way over Clock Tower Hill in the Gary Tillman Clocktower Memorial 5K Road Race Saturday morning.
Runners go down Fifth Avenue as part of the Gary Tillman Memorial Clocktower 5K Road Race Saturday morning.
Two Mile Health Walk participants make their way down Fifth Avenue following runners in the Gary Tillman Clocktower Memorial 5K Road Race.
The Gary Tillman Clocktower Memorial 5K Road Race finished around 8:45 a.m. Saturday, with the mini ambulance following the remaining walkers.
As featured on
- Marietta 12-year-old bound for Georgia Tech in the fall
- Doctors weigh in on how to treat a mild COVID-19 infection from home
- Police: Bartow man drove in 411 median, had drugs
- Woodstock woman -- mother of 'zip tie guy' -- charged with taking part in Capitol raid
- Floyd County Jail report for Friday January 15, 8 a.m.
- Have you seen this shooting suspect?
- Future of NWGA Regional Hospital property still a mystery
- COVID-19 quarantines skyrocket over past week in both school systems, Rome takes Friday off citing number of cases
- Community rallies around restaurant employees, owner
- Floyd County Jail report for Sunday January 17, 8 a.m.