ATLANTA (AP) — Georgians who choose to vote by mail are getting another way to keep track of their ballot throughout the process.
The race for a hotly contested U.S. Senate seat in Georgia kicked up a notch last week with the death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and calls for a Democratic candidate to drop out in favor of the frontrunner.
ATLANTA — Black Americans will recognize President Donald Trump’s historic achievements for the Black community by supporting the Republican’s re-election bid in record numbers, Trump told a mostly Black audience in Atlanta Friday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Biden is prepping for first debate. Trump is watching TV news and testing attack lines
- UPDATE: Police find 21-year-old Rome man who was reported missing
- Resaca man charged with child molestation after brother's arrest brings forward more victims
- Report: Two men involved in armed robbery on Shorter Avenue, held tire shop employee at gunpoint
- 'City was extremely blessed to have her' -- Derrall Culberson dies from COVID-19
- Warrants: Rome man wrote bad checks
- Sugar Valley man charged with child molestation, aggravated sexual battery
- DNR Board approves extension of Silver Comet Trail
- Floyd County school board discusses the impact of possible city annexations
- Major road work planned for Second Avenue and Turner McCall bridge planned, movement on direct connection to I-75 to begin next year