WARM SPRINGS, Ga. (AP) — Joe Biden traveled Tuesday to the hot springs town where Franklin Delano Roosevelt coped with polio to declare the U.S. is not too politically diseased to overcome its health and economic crises, pledging to be the unifying force who can "restore our soul and save th…
ATLANTA — A debate between the candidates vying for Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler’s seat has been canceled after Loeffler and top Democrat Raphael Warnock declined to participate, according to a letter sent by the organizers.
ATLANTA — The race for president in Georgia is deadlocked in the final week of the campaign, with President Donald Trump and Joe Biden in a statistical tie in a state that hasn't voted Democratic for president since 1992.
CHICAGO — On Election Day 2016, the polls showed Hillary Clinton with a nearly 4 percentage point lead in Michigan and a 6-point lead in Wisconsin, but Republican Donald Trump would go on to win both states by less than 1 point.
WASHINGTON — The big margin of support among rural voters that helped Donald Trump secure victory four years ago is looking less firm in 2020 with the potential to shift the outcomes in key battleground states. Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee, is nowhere near winning the rural areas of the country, where roads are lined with Trump-Pence lawn signs and barn banners and campaign flags flutter ...
As it has for more than 170 years, The Associated Press will count the nation’s vote in real time on Election Day and report the results of presidential, congressional and state elections on Nov. 3 and beyond.
WASHINGTON — The facts took a hit right out of the gate Thursday night.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump still has a path to the 270 Electoral College votes he needs to win reelection. But it requires everything to break in his direction a second time.
After meeting last month in perhaps the most chaotic debate in modern history, President Donald Trump and his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, will take the stage Thursday to give it another go.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Search for Rockmart murder suspect continues; Efforts near crime scene called off
- Manhunt for accused murderer stretches into weekend
- Spoon, Joan
- Rockmart murder suspect captured in Carrollton by U.S. Marshals, denied bond
- CPD: Adairsville man arrested for child molestation after sex with 13-year-old
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge for Rome man
- Tiny homes = Big business for Rome housing and landscape entrpreneur
- City school system to go virtual after more COVID-19 cases, quarantines
- Polk County police continue manhunt for murder suspect in Floyd County
- Woman charged with resisting officers