ATLANTA — A pair of new high-profile endorsements are adding fuel to an already contentious special election for a U.S. Senate seat in Georgia.
Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the Cobb Galleria Centre Wednesday as part of the Faith & Freedom Coalition's Road to Majority Policy Conference, where he is expected to highlight "the Trump Administration’s continued efforts to support religious freedom and to protect prayer and worship," per a White House news release.
ATLANTA — Georgians who choose to vote by mail are getting another way to keep track of their ballot throughout the process.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Resaca man charged with child molestation after brother's arrest brings forward more victims
- UPDATE: Police find 21-year-old Rome man who was reported missing
- Warrants: Rome man wrote bad checks
- Major road work planned for Second Avenue and Turner McCall bridge planned, movement on direct connection to I-75 to begin next year
- Georgia Supreme Court tosses case in death of North Cobb High student
- Report: Calhoun man sent photos of his genitals to what he thought was 14-year-old girl
- Family of Kaisley, a little girl who never stops fighting, seeking support
- Mall brings in three pop-up shops for holidays
- Looking beyond the chair
- Drive-in laser light show comes to Coosa Valley Fairgrounds Oct. 1-5