ATLANTA — There’s been little movement since summer in either the presidential race in Georgia or Republican U.S. Sen. David Perdue’s reelection bid, according to a new Monmouth University poll.
ATLANTA — The Georgia Republican Party joined the Republican National Committee Tuesday in appealing a federal court decision requiring the counting of absentee ballots received up to three days after the Nov. 3 election.
Georgia election officials gearing up for the Nov. 3 general election will have help from big-name companies to troubleshoot technical issues and a new real-time tool that tracks the wait in line at local polling places.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Biden is prepping for first debate. Trump is watching TV news and testing attack lines
- FCS superintendent recommends closure of Cave Spring Elementary, Glenwood Primary for 2022 - hearings, board vote would be needed to proceed
- Sugar Valley man charged with child molestation, aggravated sexual battery
- UPDATE: Police find 21-year-old Rome man who was reported missing
- Report: Two men involved in armed robbery on Shorter Avenue, held tire shop employee at gunpoint
- Report: Rome man towed away 2003 Dodge Caravan, said he thought the owner didn't want it
- In memory of the person I never knew
- 'City was extremely blessed to have her' -- Derrall Culberson dies from COVID-19
- Private investors interested in large section of the Martha Berry Boulevard corridor
- Letter from Sheriff Ralston: A very special thank you