The Cave Spring City Council is expected to adopt a soil and erosion control ordinance at its Tuesday meeting.
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms signaled Wednesday she will place Georgia’s capital city under a mandatory mask order amid the COVID-19 pandemic, joining Athens and Savannah on a list of Georgia cities where masking is now required.
Roughly 60 new poll worker applications have been processed for the August runoff election, after voters and poll workers alike voiced the need for more help at precincts during the last Floyd County Board of Elections meeting.
ATLANTA - U.S. Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., goes after the “radical left” and the defunding the police movement with two 30-second TV ads released Wednesday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Restaurants on the rise in East Bend shopping center on Turner McCall
- Police seek community help to clean up home of elderly man with cancer
- Tallapoosa Circuit judge charged with battery
- Report: Rome woman caused over $500 in vehicle damage
- Joint Rome, Floyd commission meeting set for Wednesday to discuss rise of COVID-19 cases
- Rome woman charged with fugitive from justice
- Trion woman arrested on multiple drug and theft charges
- Police step up speeding enforcement downtown as they look at targeting nuisance behavior
- Prosecutors: White supremacist group members keeping contact with extremists while in jail
- Hopeless without Hibachi: The true cost of quarantine