WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden said Tuesday that he is “praying the verdict is the right verdict” in the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin and that he believed the case to be “overwhelming.”
- By John Bailey JBailey@RN-T.com
An unprecedented amount of money is flowing to candidates for Northwest Georgia’s 14th District Congressional race in 2022 — a majority of which is going to current U.S. Rep. Marjorie Greene.
- By Beau Evans Capitol Beat News Service
Controversial changes to Georgia’s voting laws are quickly taking center stage in the upcoming 2022 elections as Democratic U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock and Republican Gov. Brian Kemp look to defend their seats.
- Shant Shahrigian, New York Daily News
Former Speaker of the House John Boehner told the respected host of NBC’s “Meet the Press” he’s “a s--t” for asking about a potential run for office in the future. The smack talking came at the end of an interview in which the Ohio Republican held forth about the state of the GOP, immigration and other topics. Asked whether he’d ever run for office again, Boehner said, “I’d rather set myself ...
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Troys to close Saturday after 92 years in North Rome
- Three people charged with concealing death after November overdose
- Police: Discovery of burnt body leads to arrest of two men responsible for at least three homicides
- Five more people indicted in ram killing during white supremacist gathering
- 14th District photo contest open for entries
- 'Defund police' bill passes in Georgia as gun carry, protest crackdown stumble
- 4 face trafficking charges after drug search in West Rome
- Former vet clinic manager pleads guilty to stealing over $250K in funds
- Braselton man convicted of striking YMCA employee with his vehicle, breaking his legs
- Davis sworn in as Gordon County Associate Probate Judge