The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, located at 3035 Peachtree Road in Buckhead, will host Spring Into The Shops April 13, a day filled with events from noon to 6 p.m.
In-store experiences include the following:
- Alice+Olivia will give away boozy popsicles to individuals shopping there.
- Nars will celebrate its three-year anniversary with global senior makeup artist Yaneek Proctor and complimentary hair touch-ups courtesy of Dry Bar with a purchase of $85 or more.
- At Theory, shoppers who donate their gently worn Theory clothes will receive 25% off their purchases that day. All donated items benefit Year Up, a nonprofit that helps young adults move from minimum wage to meaningful careers in just one year.
- Intermix will host a shopping event benefiting Cure Childhood Cancer. It will include champagne and light bites from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Buckhead Art & Co. will have a Katwalk Boutique pop-up shop for quick and fun shopping.
The Shops' restaurants will be offering the following specials:
- Gypsy Kitchen will have $6 glasses of sangria from 2 to 6 p.m.
- The Southern Gentleman will serve brunch and $6 glasses of rose until 6 p.m.
- Le Bilboquet will feature a rose sangria for $15.
- Taverna's pop-up location on Buckhead Avenue will offer free tastings of antipasti skewers.
- The Regent Cocktail Club pop-up bar on Bolling Way will offer 1888 Run and Partida Tequila spring cocktails.
- American Cut's pop-up table in Center Plaza will offer chili lobster roll tastings.
There will also be live music, free flower bouquets, children's arts and crafts, games and a spend-and-receive program. Sweet treats will include Amorino Gelato, Georgetown Cupcakes, cotton candy, Rice Krispie popsicles, lemonade and donuts.
Finally, SCAD Art Sales, led by the Savannah College of Art and Design's Atlanta campus, will host An Ode to Art and Fashion mural unveilings with artists Lauren Betty, Lela Brunet, Carla Contreras and Tim Kent.
For more information, visit www.theshopsbuckheadatlanta.com/spring.