The Polk County Jail releases arrest reports on weekday mornings. Click the attached PDFs to find the Wednesday, March 11 and Thursday, March 12 reports.
- Tallapoosa Circuit judge charged with battery
- Altercation leads to felony charge for Rome man
- Floyd County Schools hiring for upcoming school year
- Delay in Polk hit-and-run case involving Rep. Trey Kelley sparks protest
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday June 27, 8 a.m.
- Rome City Schools releases COVID-19 prevention protocols
- Gordon County woman sought as 'person of interest' in fatal Acworth shooting
- Sumo Steak House site sought for senior housing development
- Two more rallies planned for weekend in Downtown Rome, events planned for the 4th
- Drug deal lands Rome man in jail