The Polk County Jail releases arrest reports on weekday mornings. Click the attached PDF to find the Wednesday, April 22, 2020 report.
- RaceTrac coming to West Rome
- Three Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more
- Report: Coosa man found with 37 marijuana plants
- Cedartown FB cancels season opener, elementary students at home following COVID-19 cases
- Report: Rome man found with THC oil cartridges and marijuana
- Report: Cartersville man tried to leave meth at PAWS for inmate to pick up
- SUV collides with box truck on Hwy. 411 Thursday morning
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday August 8 - 8 a.m.
- Two men accused of the murder of Truvenia Campbell, Vanita Richardson denied bond
- Restaurants a growth industry in Rome