The Polk County Jail releases arrest reports on weekday mornings. Click the attached PDF to find the Tuesday, April 28, 2020 report.
- Rome City Commission mandates masks in public
- Schools’ COVID-19 threat level: Red
- Rome, Floyd County commissions discuss masking mandate pros and cons
- Restaurants on the rise in East Bend shopping center on Turner McCall
- Police seek community help to clean up home of elderly man with cancer
- Floyd County Schools to push back student first day to Aug. 13, in-person graduation plans canceled
- Traffic stop leads to false imprisonment, battery charges for Rome man; passenger also arrested
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday July 11, 8 a.m.
- It's time to act like adults -- wear your mask
- Old apartment complex to get a facelift with new owner