Mr. Ronald Jackie "Ronny" Summerville, Jr., age 51 of Aragon, passed away Wednesday, May 5, 2021. He was born January 23, 1970 in Floyd County, son of Dianne Hughes Summerville and the late Ronald Jackie Summerville, Sr. He was a mechanic and worked at Auto Parts Company. Ronny was survived by his wife, Lisa Ballard Summerville of Vinson Mountain; his mother, Dianne Hughes Summerville of Cedartown; sons, Randy Milton Fennell of Cartersville, Bailey Rhett Fennell of Troutman, NC, and Jacob Summerville of Aragon; daughter, Alyssa Summerville of Aragon; and granddaughter, Penelope Summerville of Aragon. Funeral services for Mr. Summerville were private. Freeman Harris Funeral Home was in charge of the funeral arrangements for Mr. Ronald Jackie "Ronny" Summerville, Jr.
To plant a tree in memory of Summerville Jr. Ronald as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Georgia Amber Alert ends at Alabama rest stop with 5 detained in human smuggling probe
- Wendy Davis of Rome launches bid to unseat Marjorie Taylor Greene in Ga. District 14
- Drew Peterson’s ex-fiancee uses TV to reveal what she says happened to his missing 4th wife
- 11-year-old girl shot, seriously wounded, police say, among 60 shot over weekend in Chicago
- Federal charges anticipated in Rome bank robbery after Kennesaw man arrested in North Carolina
- Investigation finds no evidence of wrongdoing in 2019 fatal officer involved shooting
- Editorial: It’s Florida’s politicians, not teachers, who are trying to indoctrinate schoolchildren
- Coosa man seriously injured in Saturday wreck
- Arkansas paramedic who cut diamond ring from dead woman’s finger to pawn it pleads guilty
- Jefferson's Calhoun location aims for summer opening