Linda Louise Roork, age 69 of Cedartown, passed away May 21, 2020. She was born May 22, 1950 in Rome, Georgia, daughter to the late Amistead Burand Wilson and Ruth Baxter Wilson. She worked for Honey Baked Ham for 15 years where she held the supervisor position. In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by two sisters, Joyce Davis and Mary Simmons. She is survived by her children, Laurie Sanders (Jerry Conner) of Villa Rica, Jennifer Rudisel of Carrollton, Rebecca Sanders (Matt Willingham) of Carrollton, and John Sanders of Mississippi; brother, Billy Wilson of Cave Springs, GA; ten grandchildren, and six great grandchildren. The family will receive friends on Saturday, May 23, 2020 from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM at Martin & Hightower Heritage Chapel. In keeping with the family's wishes, her body will be cremated and there will be no service at this time. Messages of condolences can be sent to the family at www.martin-hightower.com .
To send flowers to the family of Linda Roork, please visit Tribute Store.
- Three people charged with cruelty to children
- $30 million investment, 75 full time jobs expected for logistics operation in Adairsville
- Investigators keep digging on double homicide case in Rome
- Georgia reports 21 COVID-19 deaths on Memorial Day, Floyd County cases rise by 1
- Report: Clerk scratched off lottery tickets while at work
- Report: Cedartown man choked woman
- Report: Trio forces way into East Rome residence
- Rome couple faces drug charges
- Lindale man charged in the traffic death of mother, son
- Wearing a mask to protect others is an intentional act of kindness