Steve "Mater" Pasley, 62, of Adairville, Georgia died at his home on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 following a brief illness. He was born on December 4, 1957 to the late GW and Bernice Pasley. He was a loving husband, father, and friend. He was a member of Concord Baptist Church. He is survived by his wife, Rose Pasley; son, Josh McAdams; daughter and sons-in-law, Candice and Charlie Puckett and Brandi and Chris McCormick; sister and brother-in-law, Pat and Clyde McEntyre; grandchildren, Avery, Bailee, Westyn, Hollis, Harper, Daxton, Victoria, Katelin, Jordan; special friends and family members, Susan Pasley, Jerome and Marsha Pasley, Jennifer Pasley, Troy Blaylock, Freddie Faith (Jungle), The Bunch Family; several nieces and nephews also survive. The memorial service will be conducted on Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 6:00 pm from the chapel of Max Brannon and Sons Funeral Home. Bro. Randy Sutherland and Rev. Clyde McEntyre will officiate. The family will greet friends at the funeral home following the service. To sign the online guestbook, go to www.maxbrannonandsons.com The Brannon Family and staff is honored to serve the family of Steve "Mater" Pasley.
To plant a tree in memory of Steve Pasley as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Restaurants on the rise in East Bend shopping center on Turner McCall
- Police seek community help to clean up home of elderly man with cancer
- Report: Rome woman caused over $500 in vehicle damage
- Joint Rome, Floyd commission meeting set for Wednesday to discuss rise of COVID-19 cases
- Rome woman charged with fugitive from justice
- Rome, Floyd County commissions discuss masking mandate pros and cons
- Trion woman arrested on multiple drug and theft charges
- Police step up speeding enforcement downtown as they look at targeting nuisance behavior
- Old apartment complex to get a facelift with new owner
- Hopeless without Hibachi: The true cost of quarantine