Michael Brandon "Charlie Blue" Jarrell, 47 of Wellington, Alabama, passed away on Monday, June 8, 2020. He was preceded in death by his mother, Sheila Marie Jarrell; uncle, Donald Jarrell; grandfather, Virgil Jarrell; grandmother, Beatrice Jarrell; and cousins, Tony Jarrell and Clessie Forrister. Michael is survived by his wife, Elaine Jarrell; children, Kandas Jarrell, Chase Jarrell and Whitney Jarrell; sister, Leigh Ann Jarrell; aunt, Martha Jarrell; brother and sister-in-law, James and April Cochran; mother and father-in-law, Bill and Carolyn Willis; and numerous nieces, a great-niece, and numerous cousins and friends. He enjoyed wrestling, John Wayne movies and Alabama Football. He never met a stranger and was loved by everyone he met. He was always ready to lend a helping hand and he loved his family very much. Memorial services will be announced at a later date. Online condolences may be made at www.alabamacremationservices.com
To plant a tree in memory of Michael Jarrell as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Resaca man charged with child molestation after brother's arrest brings forward more victims
- Georgia Supreme Court tosses case in death of North Cobb High student
- Report: Calhoun man sent photos of his genitals to what he thought was 14-year-old girl
- Major road work planned for Second Avenue and Turner McCall bridge planned, movement on direct connection to I-75 to begin next year
- Mall brings in three pop-up shops for holidays
- Rarest of the rare wildflowers blooming near Cave Spring
- Looking beyond the chair
- Five stars to enter Rome-Floyd County Sports Hall of Fame in Class of 2021
- Floyd County Jail report for Monday September 28, 8 a.m.
- Floyd Medical Center deal still in the works, must have board and AG approval before moving forward