Mr. Kristopher Corey Jackson, age 45, of Cedartown, passed away on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. He was born on February 8, 1975. He was the son of Thomas Edward Jackson and Patricia Ann Yarborough Jackson. Mr. Jackson is survived by his parents; and brothers Shane Jackson and Michael Jackson (Krystal). Mr. Jackson is preceded in death by both his maternal grandparents, Ellis and Clara Yarborough and his paternal grandparents, William and Ellen Jackson. A private memorial service will be held at the parent's residence at a later date. Messages of condolence can be made to the family by visiting our website and signing the online guestbook at gammagefh.com. The Olin L. Gammage and Sons Funeral Home is handling the arrangements for Mr. Kristopher Corey Jackson.
To plant a tree in memory of Kristopher Jackson as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Floyd County sees 383 new COVID-19 cases in the past two weeks
- Kansas and Missouri hold primaries Tuesday, offering glimpse of what November might be like at the polls
- Rockmart man in critical condition after being hit by a train
- Three Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more
- Partridge building on Broad Street is sold
- Floyd County reports first COVID-19 death since May, 46 new confirmed cases reported Wednesday
- Report: Cartersville man tried to leave meth at PAWS for inmate to pick up
- SUV collides with box truck on Hwy. 411 Thursday morning
- Floyd County police get handheld X-ray to search for drugs
- A number of late-summer, fall events changing, adjusting or cancelling as pandemic continues