Sharon Ann Harris, age 65, of Cedartown, GA, passed away on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at her home, surrounded by her loving family. She was born on March 18, 1955 in Marietta, GA, to her parents; Truman and Mary Mullinax. Mrs. Harris worked as a bank teller for Regions Bank for many years and was a faithful member or Rock Baptist Church. Sharon was a loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, aunt and friend who will be dearly missed by all who knew and loved her. She was preceded in death by her father, Truman Mullinax. Mrs. Harris is survived by her loving husband, Teddy Harris of Cedartown, GA, daughters; Shay Beavers and her husband, Adam of Dallas, GA, Lisa Harris of Dallas, GA, sisters; Karen Garmon of Dallas, GA, Connie Peacock and her husband, Ken of Temple, GA, Carolyn Mullinax of Dublin, GA, eight grandchildren; Cason Williamson and his wife, Bethany, Jake Williamson and his wife, Abby, Canaan Dudley, Gracie Dudley, Ryleigh Harris, Cole Harris, Bryson Beavers, Hudson Beavers and many nieces and nephews. A Graveside Service for Mrs. Harris will be held on Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 2:00 PM at Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery with Pastor Danny Tucker officiating. Serving as pallbearers will be Mrs. Harris's grandchildren. The family would like to extend their love and appreciation to everyone who will not be able to attend the service in person due to the states Covid-19 restrictions (no more than 50 people inside the funeral home at one time). If attending the visitation, the staff of Clark Funeral Home highly recommends that a face mask be worn and that social distancing is practiced to help prevent the spreading of any possible illnesses and to help keep visitors, friends and family members of Mrs. Harris safe. To leave online condolences for the family, please feel free to visit our website at www.samclarkfuneralhome.com Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.
To send flowers to the family of Sharon Harris, please visit Tribute Store.
- Rome native returns with Thunderbirds for Wings Over North Georgia drive-in air show
- Hundreds of pounds of meth seized from Marietta home
- Warrant: Rome woman stole over $700 in groceries
- Ice Cube defends meeting with Donald Trump administration
- Bartow County Jail in quarantine after 30-plus positive COVID-19 cases in inmates, no positive cases locally but several in quarantine
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday, October 17 - 8 a.m.
- Rome Democrat drums up early voting support as new poll shows Biden leading Trump in Georgia
- Report: Rome woman found with three packages of meth
- Plans in the works to replace Long John Silvers on Turner McCall; zoning variances sought
- Animal Control still looking for small dog pack that's been ranging downtown