Mr. Jim Beck Edge, age 49 of Cedartown, Georgia, passed away on Thursday, October 31, 2019. He was born on April 11, 1970 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Mr. Edge is survived by his mother, Amy Whitton Edge; sisters, Dawn Edge Kemp (Wallace) and Jennifer White (Glenn); niece, Amy Jordan Greer; nephew, Jackson Greer; special friends, John Crocker, Chad Landrum, Stacy Dingler and Carl Redding; and several other extended family members. Mr. Edge is preceded in death by his father, Donald Beck Edge. In keeping with Mr. Edge's wishes, he was cremated. A memorial service for Mr. Jim Edge will held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at three o'clock in the afternoon at The Parrish House at St. James Episcopal Church with Father Kemper Anderson officiating. Messages of condolence can be made to the family by visiting our website and signing the online guestbook at gammagefh.com. The Olin L. Gammage and Sons Funeral Home is handling the arrangements for Mr. Jim Beck Edge.
To plant a tree in memory of Jim Edge as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Rome city commission orders residents to shelter in place; Floyd County to discuss Tuesday
- Report: Silver Creek woman assaulted train engineer with machete
- Many Northwest Georgia COVID-19 cases linked to one gathering; Georgia lists 1,643 positives statewide
- Rome police: Teen killed in accidental shooting on South Sycamore Street
- AdventHealth Gordon shares numbers with Gordon County officials; first local COVID-19 death reported
- First COVID-19 death in Gordon County reported
- Floyd County couple "thankful to be alive" after contracting COVID-19
- Catoosa County school superintendent: Schools will remain closed until at least April 27
- Calhoun, Gordon County announce joint resolution declaring state of emergency
- Floyd coronavirus cases up to 27, Bartow rises to 117