Mr. Jim Beck Edge, age 49 of Cedartown, Georgia, passed away on Thursday, October 31, 2019. He was born on April 11, 1970 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Mr. Edge is survived by his mother, Amy Whitton Edge; sisters, Dawn Edge Kemp (Wallace) and Jennifer White (Glenn); niece, Amy Jordan Greer; nephew, Jackson Greer; special friends, John Crocker, Chad Landrum, Stacy Dingler and Carl Redding; and several other extended family members. Mr. Edge is preceded in death by his father, Donald Beck Edge. In keeping with Mr. Edge's wishes, he was cremated. A memorial service for Mr. Jim Edge will held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at three o'clock in the afternoon at The Parrish House at St. James Episcopal Church with Father Kemper Anderson officiating. Messages of condolence can be made to the family by visiting our website and signing the online guestbook at gammagefh.com. The Olin L. Gammage and Sons Funeral Home is handling the arrangements for Mr. Jim Beck Edge.
To plant a tree in memory of Jim Edge as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Calhoun business owner charged with human trafficking, child molestation
- Update: Floyd COVID-19 cases rise to 70; governor to close schools, issue statewide shelter in place order
- 'Never been so scared' -- Local COVID-19 patient shares her story
- Body found in creek at Seab Green Road bridge
- UPDATED: Body found in Coosa creek is identified
- Floyd Medical Center CEO says COVID-19 worst is yet to come
- Frustrations boil over at LaFayette range manufacturer
- Cedartown woman killed in early morning shooting, suspect remains in critical care
- Coroner: 5 dead in Bartow were members of the same family
- Third death attributed to COVID-19 infection announced from Floyd County, Bartow up to 6