Hardin Dunn Jr., age 75, of Rockmart, Georgia passed away on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. Hardin was born July 13, 1946. Hardin was a devoted husband that loved working with his hands, loved his family, never ever met a stranger, and would give the shirt off his back to anyone that needed it. He was proud to be a coal miner. A public visitation for Hardin will be held Friday, July 30, 2021 from 5-9 pm at Winkenhofer Pine Ridge funeral home. A funeral service will occur Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 1pm in the funeral home Chapel.
To plant a tree in memory of Hardin Dunn, Jr. as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Authorities search Illinois canal for Stacy Peterson’s body, her sister says
- David Carroll: Get used to it
- Task force makes large heroin bust at Alabama Highway hotel
- Twitter suspends GOP Rep. Jim Banks for misgendering Biden appointee
- R. Kelly was on suicide watch after conviction in New York, lawyer says as trial date set in Chicago case
- Think everything’s expensive now? Get ready for what’s next
- Judge rejects husband's attempt to force hospital to use ivermectin to treat wife's COVID
- Man charged with murder in Acworth shooting out on house arrest
- City seeks to fire Chicago police sergeant accused of arresting CTA employee for refusing to drop a misconduct complaint
- Man charged with second degree homicide by vehicle in Rockmart Highway wreck