Sandra Delores Johnson Dingler, age 73 of Cedartown, passed away on Friday, May 22, 2020. She was born on April 13, 1947 in Carrollton, GA to the late Griffin Johnson and the late Ruth Gibbs Johnson. Survivors include her daughter and son-in-law, Selena and Clay Hamil of Bremen; son, Tirey Hall Dingler; sister and brother-in-law, Katheryn and Richard McBrayer of Cartersville; two grandchildren, Brooke Hamil and Will Hamil and several other relatives and friends. In keeping with Mrs. Dingler's wishes she will be cremated. The family will host a celebration of life at a later date. Hutcheson's Memorial Chapel & Crematory of Buchanan is honored to serve the Dingler family.
To plant a tree in memory of Sandra Dingler as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- RaceTrac coming to West Rome
- Three Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more
- Report: Coosa man found with 37 marijuana plants
- Cedartown FB cancels season opener, elementary students at home following COVID-19 cases
- Report: Rome man found with THC oil cartridges and marijuana
- Report: Cartersville man tried to leave meth at PAWS for inmate to pick up
- SUV collides with box truck on Hwy. 411 Thursday morning
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday August 8 - 8 a.m.
- Two men accused of the murder of Truvenia Campbell, Vanita Richardson denied bond
- Restaurants a growth industry in Rome