Mrs. Dorothy Cook Crow, age 82, of Cedartown, passed away on Monday, February 3, 2020. She was born on April 4, 1937 in Cedartown, Georgia. She was the daughter of the late Hugh N. Cook and Margree Hindman Cook. Mrs. Crow is survived by her daughter, Terri Robinson; significant other, Ben Miller; sister, Patsy Guice; brother, William Cook; grandchildren, Bretta Sewell and Tracy Lewis-Martin (Marty); great-grandchildren, Raven Hill (Tyler) and Vonly Sage Jackson (Nado); great-great-granddaughter, Harlow Mooyn Crowder; and several other extended family members. Mrs. Crow is preceded in death by her parents; husband, Troy Easterwood; sister, Emma Grace Bridges; brother, Edward Cook and great-great-grandson, Liam Wehrle. The funeral arrangements for Mrs. Dorothy Crow were held on Friday, February 7, 2020 at one o'clock in the afternoon in the chapel of the Gammage Funeral Home with Rev. Robert Rutherford officiating. Interment followed in the Northview Cemetery. The family of Mrs. Crow received family and friends on Thursday, February 6, 2020 from six o'clock in the evening until eight o'clock in the evening at the Gammage Funeral Home. The following served as pallbearers: William G. Sewell, Jr., Lee Hicks, J.R. Forrester, Bretta Sewell, Tracy Lewis-Martin, and Lee Williams. Messages of condolence can be made to the family by visiting our website and signing the online guestbook at gammagefh.com. The Olin L. Gammage and Sons Funeral Home is handling the arrangements for Mrs. Dorothy Crow.
To plant a tree in memory of Dorothy Crow as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Three people charged with cruelty to children
- $30 million investment, 75 full time jobs expected for logistics operation in Adairsville
- Investigators keep digging on double homicide case in Rome
- Georgia reports 21 COVID-19 deaths on Memorial Day, Floyd County cases rise by 1
- Report: Clerk scratched off lottery tickets while at work
- Report: Cedartown man choked woman
- UPDATE: Second person arrested on charges related to double homicide investigation
- Rome couple faces drug charges
- Lindale man charged in the traffic death of mother, son
- Wearing a mask to protect others is an intentional act of kindness