Barry Lee Couch, age 74, of Cedartown, passed away Friday, October 16, 2020. Barry was born October 18, 1945 in Cedartown, (Collard Valley), Georgia to the late Rupert Lee Couch and Mattie Maude Bennett Couch. In addition to his parents, Barry was preceded in death by his brothers: Rupert Harold "Buck", Julian Wayne "Red", Dewey Webster, Jerry Lane, Michael Allen and William Thomas "Dub" Couch; sisters: Johnnie Mae Brown, and Shirley Imogene Cuzzort, Survivors include his sons: Wayne Couch (Karen) and Sean Couch; grandchildren: Devin Cruz, Kayne Couch, Ginny Gresham and Lynleigh Couch; special nieces: Michelle Couch and Delilah Oxenreider; brother, Vernon Odell Couch and sister Dessie Jean Couch. In keeping with Barry's wishes, he will be cremated and no services will be held. The Smith & Miller Funeral Home is honored to serve the family of Mr. Barry Lee Couch.
To plant a tree in memory of Barry Couch as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Cult leader and former Marietta resident sentenced to 30 years for murder, manslaughter of children
- Famed northwest Georgia attorney Bobby Lee Cook passes away
- County commission chair involved in ongoing GBI investigation
- Police: Calhoun man dies in accidental shooting
- Missing Cedartown teen’s death ruled a suicide
- Cedartown firefighter arrested in connection with fight at local golf course
- Floyd County Jail report for Friday, February 19 - 8 a.m.
- Fulton offering $1,500 per person in COVID-related rent/utility aid
- High winds interrupt third round at Genesis Invitational
- 'The biggest heart': Long time Cedartown barber found his footing at the Georgia School for the Deaf