Congratulations go out to a local couple celebrating a milestone year in their marriage this coming week. On Thursday, April 23, Mr. William “Ed” Burnley and Mrs. Peggy Mann Burnley will have been married for 65 years. The couple were wed in 1955, and have been longtime residents of the Antioch community. The Burnley’s are members of the High Shoals Baptist Church of Dallas.
- Who is Kamala Harris' husband? Douglas Emhoff, from #DougHive to the Taco Bell Chihuahua
- RaceTrac coming to West Rome
- Cedartown FB cancels season opener, elementary students at home following COVID-19 cases
- Report: Coosa man found with 37 marijuana plants
- Roberson wins sheriff's race
- Armuchee's mascot: Good intentions are not enough
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday August 8 - 8 a.m.
- Roberson wins sheriff's race, Greene wins GOP runoff for 14th Congressional seat
- Report: Rome man found with THC oil cartridges and marijuana
- Three Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more