Georgia public schools are set to receive about $1.7 billion in federal COVID-19 aid as part of a second round of relief spending Congress passed last month.
- Doctors weigh in on how to treat a mild COVID-19 infection from home
- Marietta 12-year-old bound for Georgia Tech in the fall
- Police: Bartow man drove in 411 median, had drugs
- Have you seen this shooting suspect?
- Woodstock woman -- mother of 'zip tie guy' -- charged with taking part in Capitol raid
- Floyd County Jail report for Friday January 15, 8 a.m.
- Community rallies around restaurant employees, owner
- Floyd County Jail report for Sunday January 17, 8 a.m.
- Future of NWGA Regional Hospital property still a mystery
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson selling Powder Springs chateau