Meghan, Harry, Kate and Victoria - all names synonymous with the British Royal Family.
But it may give you a right royal shock to learn that many of those names aren’t the ones their bearers were born with. Take a look through to see which monarchy monikers are regal, but not real...
- Authorities search Illinois canal for Stacy Peterson’s body, her sister says
- David Carroll: Get used to it
- Task force makes large heroin bust at Alabama Highway hotel
- R. Kelly was on suicide watch after conviction in New York, lawyer says as trial date set in Chicago case
- Convicted killer released last year confesses to murder of missing Sunrise woman, police say
- Deputies: Man shot at a truck while driving in Cherokee County
- Georgia Supreme Court upholds killer's conviction in 2018 North Rome shooting
- Judge rejects husband's attempt to force hospital to use ivermectin to treat wife's COVID
- Think everything’s expensive now? Get ready for what’s next
- Man charged with second degree homicide by vehicle in Rockmart Highway wreck