Fire investigators with Walker County Fire Rescue recently investigated two cases of arson.
The intentionally set fires occurred in vacant structures at 601 James St. Lot 66, Rossville, and 980 Wheeler Road, LaFayette. Fire investigators do not believe the two incidents are connected.
Georgia Arson Control is offering a reward up to $10,000 for information leading to an arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for arson and/or fraud.
Tips can be reported by calling 1-800-282-5804 or online at georgiaarsoncontrol.org.
As featured on
- Fauci warns of possible new COVID variant without vaccination
- Saturday in the ICU
- Man arrested after 4-year-old accidentally shoots self, 2-year old with unattended handgun at Marietta apartment
- Cedartown man killed in multi-vehicle wreck
- Dancer testifies she walked in on R. Kelly and an underage Aaliyah in midst of sex act
- Teen pleads guilty to voluntary manslaughter of another teen in North Rome
- Before camera was found in judge’s hunting cabin, parents of boy he took on trips had conversations about safety
- GSP seek help in identifying body found on highway
- 6 more COVID-19 Deaths in Floyd County, Gov. Kemp says he will 'pursue every legal option' to fight Biden COVID-19 vaccination, testing mandates
- GOP challenger files to face Marjorie Taylor Greene in primary