The Fort Oglethorpe Kiwanis Club had special musical guests Brandon Wilcox (on keyboard) and Cameron Wilcox (on violin) at its July 2 lunch meeting. The twin brothers attend Southern Adventist University and are members of the East Tennessee Symphony Orchestra. The orchestra promotes music appreciation to underserved communities by performing through the region. Program chair Jim Coltrin serves as the vice president for the orchestra. They played patriotic music on the violin and keyboard to celebrate Independence Day and spoke of their musical aspirations, practice routine and career goals.
- Dolly Parton dresses up in Playboy outfit to celebrate husband’s birthday: ‘He still thinks I’m a hot chick’
- Buc-ee's Calhoun set to open Aug. 23
- Son charged in father's killing, Greensboro police say
- Floyd hospitals notify employees of mandatory COVID-19 vaccination program
- Noah Feldman: Amy Coney Barrett is trying to tell us something
- Police ID Woodstock man killed in I-75 crash in Marietta
- Floyd County Jail report for Friday July 23, 8 a.m.
- Keyshia Cole mourns mother
- New COVID-19 cases jump 578% in the past two weeks in Floyd County, 2 new deaths reported
- Delicious one-dish meals