Just when we thought we’d do without a winter this year, Mother Nature changed her mind. Folks woke up on Feb. 8 to big white flakes drifting to earth, coming to rest on branches, bushes, roofs and railings, and blanketing the ground in beauty as only she can.
Tamara Wolk is a reporter for The Catoosa County News in Ringgold, Ga., and Walker County Messenger in LaFayette, Ga.
- Three county chase ends in arrest
- Fundraiser for 16 year-old cancer patient doubles goal in less than 24 hours
- Educator organization opposes changes to Georgia's Teacher Retirement System
- Rome man charged with 3 felony counts involving child predation
- Ana returning rotolos to Broad Street
- Kindred to close Rome hospital
- 3 convicted in robbery on Shorter Avenue
- Police: Rome man found with pill bottle filled with meth
- Developing downtown: John Henry's steakhouse and more renovations to the 200 block
- Missing Murray woman last seen at Flying J in Gordon; authorities say no relation to Smith case