Car fire at Longhorn

A vehicle caught fire and went up in flames at the Longhorn Steak House in Calhoun Wednesday afternoon.

The vehicle, a Range Rover with Whitfield County plates, was unoccupied and no one was injured, according to Deputy Chief Terry Mills of the Calhoun Fire Department, the agency that handled the incident.

Mills said another vehicle nearby did receive some minimal fire exposure damage. The fire began in the cab of the vehicle, likely the result of an electrical issue, Mills said.

The interior of the vehicle was reduced to ashes and firefighters worked to clean glass off the sidewalks by around 4:15 p.m.

See Saturday’s Calhoun Times for more information.

0
0
0
0
0

Recommended for you