Skip to main content

If interested in a pet featured, call Gordon County Animal Control at 706-629-3327 for more information. GCAC is currently suspending all adop…

Latest e-Edition

An informational town hall meeting for citizens of the former City of Ranger drew a relatively large crowd to the town’s Community Center this week.