The Rev. J.E. and Mrs. Lucille Glass celebrated their 73rd wedding anniversary on Thursday June 25. Because of COVID-19, they celebrated at home with many sweet memories they have made together. They have four children and seven grandchildren as well as two late grandsons. They have 17 great-grandchildren (two late) and are expecting their first great-great-grandson soon. They were married at the farmhouse of the late Rev. A.M. Goss and spent their honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Health officials investigating "multiple" COVID-19 cases at Tip Top in Rockmart
- Two more rallies planned for weekend in Downtown Rome, events planned for the 4th
- Delay in Polk hit-and-run case involving Rep. Trey Kelley sparks protest
- Floyd County Schools hiring for upcoming school year
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday June 27, 8 a.m.
- Rome City Schools releases COVID-19 prevention protocols
- Altercation leads to felony charge for Rome man
- Sumo Steak House site sought for senior housing development
- Drug deal lands Rome man in jail
- Gordon County woman sought as 'person of interest' in fatal Acworth shooting