Calhoun Elementary recognized the Huddle House “Write to Win” recipients for January this week. Students whose writing was selected will earn free meals at Huddle House for a month and their writing will be on display in the restaurant for patrons to enjoy while dining. School officials said they appreciate the generous support Huddle House continually provides to students and congratulated the writers on a job well done.
- Tallapoosa Circuit judge charged with battery
- Altercation leads to felony charge for Rome man
- Floyd County Schools hiring for upcoming school year
- Delay in Polk hit-and-run case involving Rep. Trey Kelley sparks protest
- Gordon County woman sought as 'person of interest' in fatal Acworth shooting
- What's happening on the Fourth of July? Parades and fireworks
- Rome City Schools releases COVID-19 prevention protocols
- Confederate flags at Resaca cemetery pulled up, arranged to spell 'STOP RACISM'
- Prosecutors: White supremacist group members keeping contact with extremists while in jail
- LaFayette mother-to-be dies of car crash injuries