The central office building for Calhoun City Schools on South Wall Street is almost completed, with a team from Momon Construction finishing up the almost seven-month long project. At the last Board of Education meeting, Director of Facilities and Operations Tom Griffith said he predicts the building will be ready for the central office staff to move in at the end of the summer, hopefully before the academic year begins.
- RaceTrac coming to West Rome
- Three Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more
- Report: Coosa man found with 37 marijuana plants
- Cedartown FB cancels season opener, elementary students at home following COVID-19 cases
- Report: Rome man found with THC oil cartridges and marijuana
- Report: Cartersville man tried to leave meth at PAWS for inmate to pick up
- SUV collides with box truck on Hwy. 411 Thursday morning
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday August 8 - 8 a.m.
- Two men accused of the murder of Truvenia Campbell, Vanita Richardson denied bond
- Restaurants a growth industry in Rome