The new Calhoun Circle K location, 1503 Red Bud Road, opened for business over the weekend. Major construction of the location for the gas station and convenience store took place through the spring and summer of 2020 with a beer and wine package license being approved by the Calhoun City Council at their Nov. 23 meeting. Ghanshyan Patel is listed as manager of the store. Located between the Interstate 75 exit 315 ramp and Harmony Road, the building still has two end units being offered by Prime Real Estate; one 2,474 square foot unit with a drive thru and one 1,350 square foot unit.
As featured on
- After getting his DNA results, he messaged a stranger: I think you might be my father
- Massive search continues for Polk County woman
- Republicans counter Willie Nelson, Beto O'Rourke rally to support Texas Democrats in D.C.
- Calhoun business owner convicted on human trafficking, attempted child molestation charges
- Three charged with possession of weapons, drugs at fairgrounds
- With search suspended, police push out information on missing Polk County woman
- Police pursuit ends with crash, fatality, multiple injuries and arrest
- Cherokee County man charged with child molestation
- Calhoun woman killed in Highway 53 wreck
- Calhoun man faces felony weapons charges related to Rome murder