MIAMI (AP) — Forecasters post hurricane warning for populated stretch of Florida's Atlantic coast as Isaias nears the Bahamas.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- Floyd County sees 383 new COVID-19 cases in the past two weeks
- Kansas and Missouri hold primaries Tuesday, offering glimpse of what November might be like at the polls
- Three Dalton men, Chatsworth woman accused of assault, kidnapping, robbery, more
- Partridge building on Broad Street is sold
- Rockmart man in critical condition after being hit by a train
- Report: Rome man found with THC oil cartridges and marijuana at tire shop
- Floyd County reports first COVID-19 death since May, 46 new confirmed cases reported Wednesday
- Report: Cartersville man tried to leave meth at PAWS for inmate to pick up
- SUV collides with box truck on Hwy. 411 Thursday morning
- A number of late-summer, fall events changing, adjusting or cancelling as pandemic continues