The Green Bay Packers announced Sunday that Bart Starr, the quarterback and catalyst of Vince Lombardi's powerhouse teams of the 1960s whose sneak won the famed "Ice Bowl" in 1967, died Sunday.
As featured on
Rodgers has gone out of his way during offseason practices to stay in the pocket and throw the ball within the rhythm and timing of the way the play is designed.
Thanks to Golden Bears head coach Justin Wilcox, a former University of Wisconsin assistant, the schism between Aaron Rodgers and the school has been resolved.
Davante Adams' contract’s per-year average of $14.5 million ranks 10th and the guaranteed $24 million he received at the time of his Dec. 29, 2017 signing also ranked him 10th.
- Gunfire erupts on Hardy Avenue, Polk man shot
- Shorter University placed on warning by SACS regarding finances
- Man dies early Wednesday from injuries sustained Shorter Avenue wreck
- Hays State Prison lieutenant accused of providing drugs to gang members
- Father pleads guilty in used car forgery and theft case, trial date postponed for son
- Dollar General is scheduled to open in July
- Catoosa County detectives investigating theft of several vehicles from Rossville car lot
- Georgia DOT to close Tunnel Hill Road in Catoosa County beginning June 13
- Former RN-T business editor, prolific local writer passes
- Rome man involved in high speed chase captured, facing 47 charges