Nebraska assistant coaches hosted an event in Lincoln to discuss the Huskers 2018 signing class.
As featured on
In my post-signing day column and again on "The Bottom Line" recruiting roundtable, I’d mentioned that while Nebraska consistently had higher-rated recruiting classes than Wisconsin and Iowa, there has been virtually no difference between the three programs’ recruitment of linemen.
- Shorter University fires Director of Campus Safety Paula Penson, months after she alleged sexual and work harassment against her by a supervisor
- Gordon Central High School student charged with making threats against school
- Four arrested on meth charges after raid on East 7th Street home
- Shannon man jailed Sunday on a parole violation dies after his arrest, GBI asked to investigate
- Way We Hear It: Seattle Seahawks appear to be in line for more big changes
- Fort Oglethorpe man arrested on child molestation charges
- Plans for Shorter Avenue shopping center still moving forward, German grocer Lidl is out of the mix
- One of Berry's eaglets falls out of nest, doesn't survive
- Attacker in brutal Everett Springs home invasion gets life imprisonment
- Angela, Captain D’s and my quest for free shrimp