Floyd County Jail releases arrest reports twice a day - 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Baker to serve eight years
- Sheriff’s office employee fired, then arrested
- Fire marshal: 2 arrests made in Craton Road arson case
- Former Rome probation officer sentenced to serve six years in prison
- Joanne at Golden Crown: One of Rome's hidden gems
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, April 15, 8 p.m.
- Rome High principal credits improvements to teacher student relationships
- Chick-fil-A distribution center coming to Cartersville
- Walker County gets in on film action
- Funeral services Saturday for Evon Billups