Floyd County Jail releases arrest reports twice daily - 8 a.m. & 8 p.m.
- GDOT audit says city bus service with Rome City Schools must end
- Legal fight looms over 'Love Library'
- LaFayette addressing growing homeless problem
- GBI: 26 arrested, 5 still being sought in Polk County meth investigation
- Traffic stop leads to pair of felony drug arrests
- City setting up to adopt ordinance regulating sexually oriented businesses
- Jail report for Saturday morning February 16
- Scott Logistics sold to Canadian freight broker
- Angel's Dream taking flight
- Smoking bans, the RTD and six degrees of the Rome Tennis Center