Floyd County Jail releases arrest reports twice a day - 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Deputy terminated following June incident
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Saturday, July 13, 8 p.m.
- Police: Naked woman who said she was Jesus Christ damages vehicles
- Site work underway for new shopping center off Turner McCall Blvd.
- Second man accused in Rockmart Hwy. arson in jail
- Report: man tries to repossess car at gun point
- Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson to GBI lab: Expedite toxicology in death investigation
- Update: two juveniles charged with damage to Pepperell property
- Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit Drug Task Force Deputy Commander Railey: More meth arrests
- Report: Drunk man headbutts officer, threatens to kill police