Crews were installing a new scoreboard at Barron Stadium Monday night. The 2009 special purpose, local option sales tax package contains $3,369,000 to upgrade the stadium complex on West Third Street, including the installation of Astroturf, new lighting and an electronic scoreboard.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Woman dies of injuries from head-on wreck
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday November 10, 8 a.m.
- Calhoun man dies in Tuesday morning wreck on Interstate 75
- Report: Women stole more than $1,200 worth of goods from Walmart
- Gordon County deputies take 3 into custody after firearms incident at RV camp on Red Bud Road
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Nov. 12, 8 p.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 8 a.m.
- It's a mess: Rain causes wrecks, while forecast calls for temperatures to drop this week
- Floyd County Jail report for Sunday Nov. 11, 8 p.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 8 a.m.