Lee Dollar was named as a consumer member on the Georgia Real Estate Commission by Gov. Brian Kemp on Wednesday. Dollar is facilities and project manager for the 32 facilities in the Uncle Remus Regional Library System and West Georgia Regional Library System. He and his wife live in Lindale and have two children.
- Update: Hi-Tech clerk released from hospital after shooting, robbery
- Police: Cartersville man traveled to Floyd County for sex with child
- Report: Woman stabbed ex-boyfriend's sister with a kitchen knife
- My day In court: I've been summoned to appear
- Alto Park aims to become a 'trauma-informed school'
- Pre-trial hearings to resume Monday in 1986 death penalty case
- McDermont, Jr., Donald
- City contracts for new design of Unity Point
- A Holly Jolly Christmas Parade
- GCSO: Suspect in Thanksgiving Day stabbing incident in custody in Tennessee